New documents can be created easily in the Sophora MobileClient. Each document has an unique ID. This ID is created from a word of your choice and a system-generated number which will be attached to the word.
To create a new document:
- Click on New or the Plus symbol in the top navigation. The New page opens.
- Choose one of the available document types. The document types you see may vary depending on the configuration of your Sophora instance.
- Optional: Choose one of the templates in Template. Templates can contain default contents as well as the location of the document.
- Enter the name of the new document in the input field ID stem. The name may consist of letters from the latin alphabet and digits from 0 to 9 (not at the end of name). Blanks are not permitted. You can use hyphens or underscores as separators. Special characters or brackets are not permitted.
- To set or change the location of the document click the edit symbol next to the field Folder. In the folder view, pick the appropriate folder, then click Select. The folder view closes.
- Click Create Document. The new document opens and you can now proceed to edit the document.