Sophora's MobileClient enables editors a simple and uncomplicated access to Sophora - while on the road or at the desk. The MobileClient is mobile friendy and can be used with a modern web browser on a tablet or smartphone and also features an optimized user experience on personal computers.
Before working with the MobileClient a log in is mandatory. Enter your Sophora username and password to get access to the MobileClient.
To do so:
- Navigate your favorite web browser on your computer, tablet or smartphone to the URL pointing to your Sophora MobileClient instance (e.g.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click the Login button.
From here you have tabs for searching documents, browsing through proposals or accessing recently used documents.
This allows you to create new documents from scratch or with pre-defined templates
By clicking the menu icon on the right, a menu with additional options opens up.
- Help: By clicking on you will be redirected to a help page providing further instructions for working in your specific environment. This icon is only visible if the administrator of your Sophora instance has configured a help page. Please ask your administrator for help if this icon is missing.
- Support Information: If unexpected complications should occur within your installation of the MobileClient, you can obtain easy access to those informations that are most important to our developers fixing these issues. You can easily copy them, e.g. to paste them into a support request.
- About Sophora: Learn about the most important specs of Sophora .