In this course you will get an overview over the components in the Sophora infrastructure. The course explains how central processes like archival and replication work. You will learn how to configure each component to optimize their interaction. Finally you will learn how third party systems can be integrated.
- System overview
- System architecture
- Delivery scaling and caching
- Archiving and deleting nodes
- Extending and customizing Sophora
- Integrating third party systems
- Sophora document states
- Creating Sophora node types
All courses are available in English or German and as an online or on-site course.