What you can expect from us:
- Testing of content management and web technologies
- Work with a variety of technologies, including: Java, Git, Docker or Jenkins
- Free choice of development environment (Eclipse/IntelliJ)
- Work in one of the small, dynamic subshell teams
- Friendly environment with a relaxed working atmosphere
- Agile workflows
- Time for free experimentation
- Regular hackathons
- Possibility to participate in conferences and training courses
- A team budget for each team’s individual allocation for group activities
Your advantages when working for subshell:
- Flexible working hours to fit your study commitments
- Possibility to work from home
- Sport and fitness offers
- Beverages and fresh fruit in the company kitchen
- After work events, summer and holiday parties
What you should bring with you:
- Student of computer science or a comparable subject
- Interested in testing complex applications
- (First) experiences in software development
- Commitment and time to work for 20 hours per week
- Very good knowledge of German, spoken and written
- English language skills
How to reach us:
Simply send us an e-mail with your application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, high school diploma, job references, current grade point average) and information about your work experience. Please note that your application documents should be compiled into one PDF file.
Contact person: Hêvi Sari.
Apply here now:
- Part time / Flexible work models possible
- subshell, Hongkongstraße 5, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
- Work Hours
- Student of computer science or a comparable subject.
subshell is a flexible, tight-knit software company founded in 1999 with the goal of providing useful solutions to a variety of media organizations. We make Sophora CMS — unique software for content creation and distribution. With Sophora, our clients create and curate valuable and engaging stories for millions of people.