Your tasks include:
- You collaborate in the conception and development of innovative extensions and modules for our content management system Sophora.
- You work with a variety of technologies, such as: Java, Spring Boot, Git, Docker, Jenkins.
What you can expect from us:
- A family-friendly company culture with plenty of room to create
- We focus on incremental and reasonable growth
- A collegial cohesion that focuses on solutions and not on mistakes
- An operating system and hardware of your choice
- Lab days (every 2 weeks) for free experimentation and a regular hackathon
- A team budget that you can spend together as a team for activities
- Participation in conferences and trainings
- A mentor who will accompany you while you get to know our company during your first few months at subshell
Your advantages when working for subshell:
- Flexible working hours to fit your study commitments
- Possibility to work from home and equipment with the latest technology
- Online sports offer (yoga, workout, early morning sport) during office hours
- Lunch offer at the office
- After work events, summer and holiday parties
- You are a enrolled student in computer science or a comparable subject.
- You have initial experience in software development with Java.
- You have a commitment and time to work up to 20 hours per week.
- You are communicative and work in a team-oriented manner.
- You have very good knowledge of written and spoken German.
- You have basic English knowledge.
Does this position sound interesting to you?
Simply send us an e-mail with your application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, high school diploma, job references, current grade point average) and information about your work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that your application documents should be compiled into one PDF file.
Your contact person is Hevi Sari.
Apply here now: