Your tasks include:
- You design and develop innovative extensions and modules for our content management system Sophora.
- You work with a variety of technologies, such as: Java, Spring Boot, Git, Docker, Jenkins.
What you can expect from us:
- A family-friendly company culture with plenty of room to create
- We focus on incremental and reasonable growth
- A collegial cohesion that focuses on solutions and not on mistakes
- An operating system and hardware of your choice
- Lab days (every 2 weeks) for free experimentation and a regular hackathon
- A team budget that you can spend together as a team for activities
- Participation in conferences and trainings
- A mentor who will accompany you while you get to know our company during your first few months at subshell
Your advantages when working for subshell:
- Flexible working hours (without monitoring and time tracking)
- Possibility to work from home & extensive equipment (e.g., work laptop) as desired
- Participation in the company pension plan
- 30 vacation days
- Subsidy for the HVV ProfiTicket
- Online sports offer (yoga, workout, early morning sport) during office hours
- Lunch offer at the office
- After work events, summer and holiday parties
- Team events
- Emergency child care
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a comparable qualification,
- You have experience in software development with Java,
- You bring along complex thinking and are interested in developing automated, sustainable solutions.
- You are communicative and work in a team-oriented manner.
- You have very good knowledge of written and spoken German.
- You have basic knowledge of English.
Does this position sound interesting to you?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, diplomas, certificates and proof of employment) via our application form or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that your application documents should be compiled into one PDF file.
Your contact person is Hevi Sari.
Apply here now: