Your tasks include:
- Everything around Linux, Google Cloud, Kubernetes and our network
- You ensure the optimal use of Google Workspace
- You support and improve our automation solutions (continuous integration / configuration management)
- You contribute your ideas to our cloud strategy
What you can expect from us:
- A family-friendly company culture with plenty of room to create
- We focus on incremental and reasonable growth
- A collegial and positive working environment
- A friendly atmosphere
- Agile workflows
- Use of the operating system of your choice
- Lab Days (every 2 weeks) for free experimentation
- A team budget for each team’s individual allocation for group activities
- Participation in conferences and training programs
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Participation in the company supported pension plan
- 30 vacation days
- Company support for public transportation ticket subscription / HVV ProfiCard
- Sport and fitness offers
- Beverages and fresh fruit in the company kitchen
- After work events, summer and holiday parties
- Emergency childcare
- You have several years of experience with providing support of Linux servers
- You are passionate and enthusiastic about new technologies and topics around Linux, Cloud and DevOps
- You have some experiences in configuration or infrastructure management (e.g. Ansible or Terraform)
- You are communicative and work in a team-oriented manner
- You have very good German language skills
- You have basic knowledge of English
Does this position sound interesting to you?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, diplomas, certificates and proof of employment) via our application form or by e-mail to email@example.com. Please note that your application documents should be compiled into one PDF file.
Your contact person is Hêvi Sari.
You can also use our application form below:
- Full time / Flexible work models possible
- subshell, Hongkongstraße 5, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
- Work Hours
- A degree in computer science or comparable qualifications.
subshell is a flexible, tight-knit software company founded in 1999 with the goal of providing useful solutions to a variety of media organizations. We make Sophora CMS — unique software for content creation and distribution. With Sophora, our clients create and curate valuable and engaging stories for millions of people.