Your tasks include:
- Testing our content management system Sophora, our DeskClient and web applications.
- Contributing your ideas and experience in the area of test automation
- Creating and designing test plans
- Supporting our teams in developing reliable software and in meeting the high expectations of our customers
- Working with diverse technologies such as Java, Docker, Jenkins and Git
What you can expect from us:
- A family-friendly company culture with plenty of room to create
- We focus on incremental and reasonable growth
- A collegial and positive working environment
- A friendly atmosphere
- Agile workflows
- Use of the operating system of your choice
- Lab Days (every 2 weeks) for free experimentation
- A team budget for each team’s individual allocation for group activities
- Participation in conferences and training programs
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- Participation in the company supported pension plan
- 30 vacation days
- Company support for public transportation ticket subscription / HVV ProfiCard
- Sport and fitness offers
- Beverages and fresh fruit in the company kitchen
- After work events, summer and holiday parties
- Emergency childcare
- You have a degree (computer science or similar), or a completed training as an IT specialist or comparable training
- You are passionate and enthusiastic about all topics related to software testing
- You are curious and quickly find your way in complex environments
- You are communicative and work in a team-oriented manner
- You ideally have programming experience with Java and experience with Linux
- You have very good German language skills
- You have basic knowledge of English
Does this position sound interesting to you?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, diplomas, certificates and proof of employment) via our application form or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that your application documents should be compiled into one PDF file.
Your contact person is Hêvi Sari.
Apply here now:
- Full time / Flexible work models possible
- subshell, Hongkongstraße 5, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
- Work Hours
- A degree in computer science or comparable qualifications.
subshell is a flexible, tight-knit software company founded in 1999 with the goal of providing useful solutions to a variety of media organizations. We make Sophora CMS — unique software for content creation and distribution. With Sophora, our clients create and curate valuable and engaging stories for millions of people.