Your tasks include:
- Everything around Linux, Google Cloud, Kubernetes and our network.
- You support and improve our automation solutions (continuous integration / configuration management)
- You contribute your ideas to our cloud strategy
What you can expect from us:
- A family-friendly company culture with plenty of room to create
- We focus on incremental and reasonable growth
- A collegial and positive working environment
- A friendly atmosphere
- Agile workflows
- Use of the operating system of your choice
- Lab Days (every 2 weeks) for free experimentation
- A team budget for each team’s individual allocation for group activities
- Participation in conferences and training programs
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of Homeoffice options
- Work laptop
- Participation in the company supported pension plan
- 30 vacation days
- Company support for public transportation ticket subscription / HVV ProfiCard
- Sports and fitness offers
- Beverages and fresh fruit
- Afterwork, summer and Holiday parties and events
- Emergency childcare
- Passion and enthusiasm for new technologies and topics around Linux, Cloud and DevOps
- Experience with providing support of Linux servers or cloud technologies
- Must be highly team oriented
- Very good written and spoken German skills
- Basic knowledge of English
Does this position sound interesting to you?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, diplomas, certificates and proof of employment) via our application form or by e-mail to email@example.com. Please note that your application documents should be compiled into one PDF file.
Your contact person is Hevi Sari.
Apply here now:
- Full time / Flexible work models possible
- subshell, Hongkongstraße 5, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
- Work Hours
- A degree in computer science or comparable qualifications.
subshell is a flexible, tight-knit software company founded in 1999 with the goal of providing useful solutions to a variety of media organizations. We make Sophora CMS — unique software for content creation and distribution. With Sophora, our clients create and curate valuable and engaging stories for millions of people.