Your tasks include:
- You develop our infrastructure from Linux VMs, Google Cloud and Kubernetes clusters in partnership with our devs, admins, customers, and CTO.
- Your work is the basis for our development teams. You contribute conceptually, with energy and vision for the further development of a stable infrastructure for subshell.
- You actively deal with infrastructure as code.
- You develop high-performance, highly functioning, and accessible systems for testing and operating our software as part of the team.
- You contribute your ideas to our cloud strategy.
- You help our developers to stay abreast of your topic areas.
What you can expect from us:
- A family-friendly company culture with plenty of room to create
- We focus on incremental and reasonable growth
- A collegial cohesion that focuses on solutions and not on mistakes
- An operating system and hardware of your choice
- Lab days (every 2 weeks) for free experimentation and a regular hackathon
- A team budget that you can spend together as a team for activities
- Participation in conferences and trainings
- A mentor who will accompany you while you get to know our company during your first few months at subshell
Your advantages when working for subshell:
- Flexible working hours (without monitoring and time tracking)
- Possibility to work from home & extensive equipment (e.g., work laptop) as desired
- Participation in the company pension plan
- 30 vacation days
- Subsidy for the HVV ProfiTicket
- Online sports offer (yoga, workout, early morning sport) during office hours
- Lunch offer at the office
- After work events, summer and holiday parties
- Team events
- Emergency child care
- You are passionate and enthusiastic for new technologies and topics related to Linux, Cloud and DevOps.
- You have experience with the support of Linux servers or cloud technologies.
- You have analytical thinking skills and an interest in discussing and questioning technical approaches.
- You have experience with a configuration management tool.
- You are a strong team player.
- You have very good knowledge of written and spoken German.
- You have basic English knowledge.
Does this position sound interesting to you?
Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, diplomas, certificates and proof of employment) via our application form or by e-mail to email@example.com. Please note that your application documents should be compiled into one PDF file.
Your contact person is Hevi Sari.
Apply here now: